
Look at this Lion! He was so awesome! I don't think I've ever been this close to the king of the jungle! I know, bad picture. They get better...
My babies! Do you see the animal in the background?
Sammy and an ostrich. What else can I say?
My girls! Aren't they adorable? Yeah, the zebra's cute too.
Last but not least, the gorillas. They were soooo cool. I was more excited than the kids. Too bad all the pictures came out terrible. Only this one is okay. This is the male, walking away from me after I squealed, " aren't you just the cutest little daddy gorilla I've ever seen!" Yeah, I'm a fool. Gotta love these animals, though. How creative is God, huh? lions and zebras and ostriches, oh my! Hah, if it had been me, every single animal (and shrub and person, for that matter) would look exactly the same! I'm glad God made what He did. We might've skipped church this Sunday, but we definitely experienced God!
2 comments:
thats why you didnt design the earth and by the way... i think you look like a monkey
i think musicman is jealous that the gorillas are cuter then he is...lol..j/k wOW looks like you guys had a blast. Good stuff.
Post a Comment