Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Can you guess what I have to say?


Well, well, what do we see here?
Do you see this lovely, amazing picture?
Do you notice it's on my 'family blog'?
Any ideas why?
Well, I'll leave it up to you to figure it out!
You're smart.
You can do it.
It's easier to spread the word this way, by blog.
I'll answer questions when I see you.
Happy? Yup.
Surprised? Yes.
Shocked? yes.
You?
Oh, yes, one more thing.
April Fools!

6 comments:

Ambra H. said...

ok so i was thinking "oh my gosh she's pregnat!!!' and then i saw it!!
APRIL FOOL'S!!

Tanya said...

hee hee. i tricked one person. yay.

I am what I am.... said...

This old April Fool's trick might have worked on some, but not me since I am the inventor of the pregnancy April Fool Joke! Kidding!
I did not have time to make one fool's joke this year! I was not home all day! I think I will take a nap today. Day-after April Fools!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tim said...

yeah i tried the same joke but nobody believed me...

Heather_Treasure said...

lame-o...