Friday, May 30, 2008

School Days


I made Josh smile for this one.

My boy, Sammy, doing his "letters connect the dots". You'd think it's physics by the way he complains about it. lol

Yes, this is Andrew's education. Will you believe he's studying leaves?
Good, 'cause he's not, he's just a boy in a tree. That's education enough for an almost 3 year old.

Joshua, doing Language, with History waiting on deck.


Oh, if only they worked so well every day, and not only on the 'last day'!


Maddy. Can you read her mind? 'Don't bother me with pictures, Mom.'



Josie, on the other hand, "what, a picture? Oh, yes! I love taking pictures! Only one? Why? I'll do extra math if you take more...."

3 comments:

Heather_Treasure said...

HAHAHAHAHHA....i love the caption under josie's pic..so true..wow..they look sooo..productive..u must not have been on the phone..lol

Unknown said...

Your children are so beautiful! :)

MusicMan said...

i wasnt really smiling u know, i was making a googy smile