Friday, August 29, 2008

Lots of pictures...

Due to a recent questionable comment on this blog, I changed the settings. So, those of you that are looking at this are my chosen ones! I'll be putting more pictures soon... But, enjoy these for now...
Andrew's excitement at arriving at Storyland

Daddy & Loly on the Cukoo Clock Ride


The Flume! We LOVE the flume


Whut?









All the kids, and Dex, on top of Cathedral Ledge.

On the choo-choo


The kids attacking the big bad wolf. Uh, Sam wasn't happy here...


With Humpty Dumpty


Ain't my little boys cute?



I tried to get a picture to show how the clouds were covering the mountaintops.

Can you see?






Loly & Sam w/ Gramma & Grampa at Santa's Village.

Gramma & Grampa made vacation wonderful!


All the grandkids (well, that were there that day) on the reindeer.


Josh & the kids. Yes, they truly were on the edge. Fastest picture I ever took.








I knew they'd someday truly look up to me...

2 comments:

Ambra H. said...

thanks for inviting me to view your blog! I feel special now! :)
I love all the pictures! Your kiddos are too cute! :)
Love ya!

Heather_Treasure said...

wow..i feel like a cool kid..thanks dude..for the invite