Monday, January 21, 2008

Kids, kids, kids


We had Gramma and Jack over the other day. Jack is only 6 months younger than Andrew and they are 'best friends'. Andrew loves playing with his cousin. We are looking forward to the day the boys can have sleepovers and plan to play together.
And we're hoping Jack will soon enjoy coming over our house. He was traumatized a few months ago when I had to babysit him. He hasn't forgiven us yet. But, thankfully, he still loves Andrew. Actually, he loves all his cousins. I think it's me he's holding grudge against, and only at my house. He'll hug and kiss me whenever I see him anywhere else. But bring him here, nah, he's not intersted.
The other picture is my boys, biggest & littlest, on the drums. Aren't they cute??? Josh is determined to turn Andrew into a musician , too. So far, all he likes to do is make as much noise as possible on the drums.

2 comments:

Kim Rosa said...

hey its hunt, nice blog...
ill look at it 2morrow and see wats new... :)

Hellotmf said...

Honestly, you have such gorgeous kids!!! I'm so glad you posted these pics so I could see them! :-) Tracey