Well, we had quite a bit of snow, didn't we? We enjoyed that today. I meant to take pics, but forgot my camera at my mothers. Oh, well. Andrew hates gloves, yet hates to touch the snow! Go figure. And it takes us twice as long to get ready to play in the snow, as it does to actually play! Everyone loves to throw a snowball, it's like, universal. Yet someone has to be on the receiving end. My kids will in one second, let the snow fly from their mittened hand like they were Josh Beckett, then the next second, be wailing because they were hit in the ankle by a snow ball?!?!
There were a few sets of animal prints in the far back of our yard, near the woods. So we had lots of speculation as to what they were. Now, I thought; raccoon and deer. Simple, right? Nope. Some suggestions were coyotes, wolves, foxes, leapords, porcupines, birds, geese, and (my favorite) platypus! I love it! My kids have never even seen a platypus, and I seriously doubt that platypi (platypuses???) roam the woods of Westport! Gotta love it.
Oh, and Andrew thinks that the moon falls out of the sky at night, is horrified of shadow puppets; which Sammy and I now do every night; and he thinks our pastor is God!
Let no one say being a mom isn't hilarious!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What's up with the blue? Was it nighttime? It felt like nighttime reading it...
There probably is a platypus in Westport. That is weird country. Kids are great. What a unique blessing from God, eh?
I love your kids...they're such a blessing to my life. My vote is that it was a t-rex..lol. Anyway, God is good. So our pastor is God huh?!?!? prob not..but he is amazing. I can't wait to come over and do puppet shadows..i will cure andrew of his fear.lol
It was an armadillo. A Great, big giant armadillo ;-)
Post a Comment